Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Steps

Lost 5 lbs this week. I'm glad.

My house is a mess. I don't know where to start so I just carry this there and put that here. Little by little, if no greater mess is made, it'll get done.

I need to practice what I preach in my life. I have so many things I want to do yet don't get started. I want to start some projects, work on my yard, sew, move furniture and on and on.

I need to make a plan. Again with the baby steps. My weight is about baby steps, my housework is about baby steps and my goals are about baby steps.

When I learn to quit looking at the over all project/goal and begin to look at the steps to get there I will be on my way. That's what I do with this Weight Watchers gig. Why don't I do it with other stuff?

I'm off to move another thing over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment