Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is It My Imagination...

...that my pants seem loose? I could understand if this was day two of wearing them but I put them on right out of the dryer. Maybe the elastic fibers are getting weak. Seriously, could all this counting points be working?

I weigh in on Friday. I also meet my friends for sushi. I will try to be good. Tempura is my weakness.

My tummy is turning. I'm sure it has something to do with all the vegetables and fruits I'm eating. I need to find something to absorb the percolating...like a loaf of bread maybe.

I hope I sleep well tonight. I wake up at 2:00 am and then at 4:00 am. I'm never in a deep sleep.

I ordered a beginners hip-hop exercise DVD yesterday. I can't wait to 'cool' myself to slim.
I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment