Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just for Today

Today was such a nice, leisure day. I went to church this morning and felt the Spirit over me. My friend called today with affirmations; always a nice touch to the day.

It was suppose to rain, didn't.

I checked many things off my list and have a huge sense of accomplishment.

I'm preparing for a nice dinner for myself tonight. It will be with Weight Watcher's in mind.

I miss desserts. Chocolate everything especially. I like the Snack Well chocolate marshmallow cookies. They are only 1 point each. But what I would really like is a big slab of chocolate cake with fudge frosting and a chocolate shake.

I found out the vanilla Frosty at Wendy's is 3 points. I had one as part of my lunch on hot day last week. It WAS refreshing but didn't hit the snack spot.

I hope if you are reading this that your day was blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment