Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Just a Thursday

I wrote a friend and told her that I was thinking about her son who had turned his back on God and was very angry. She replied that they all needed prayer. She said her husband would be informing their church that he would be stepping down as senior minister. He is leaving the church and family for another woman. I am sick. Both are wonderful people. I hate when Satan attacks and when our guard is down.

I FB'd him that I was praying for him. He de-friended me. I'm still praying for him, her and theirs.

I weighed in. Gained .6 lbs. I'm not worried about it unless it happens again next week. I'm not eating enough. I have so many points (because I'm so over weight!).

Life is good for me. Each day brings chaos, sadness, devastation and pain to others. I know that. I know that not everyone had a good day and dreads getting up tomorrow. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment